Aadhaar Card in Tamil Nadu : Here we are providing aadhaar details such as how to apply aadhaar card in Tamil Nadu, the list of aadhaar centers in Tamil Nadu which provide distict wise list. More details such as downloading e-aadhar card, checking aadhaar card status, changing aadhaar card details online and Tamil Nadu Aadhaar Card helpline number.
List of Aadhaar Centers in Tamil Nadu - District-wise List
How to apply for aadhaar card in Tamil Nadu
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number and issued by Unique Identification Authority of India to the resident of India for free of cost. If you need aadhaar and you would like to apply it in Tamil Nadu, follow below process.
- Visit an enrollment center near to you in Tamil Nadu, with relavent documents such as address proof (Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License and other) and identity proof (Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport and other) - check list of id and address proof
- Fill up the enrolment form by attaching proof of identity and address and submit it at respective counter in enrollment center
- Demographic and biometric data will be captured, once your documents verified in enrolment center
Demographic data : name, age, gendar, address, mobile number, email
Biometric data : phonegraph of face, fingerprints and irises capture
- Finally you will be given an acknowledgement slip containing Enrolment ID (which is used to check aadhaar status)
- The waiting time for Aadhaar may vary from 60-90 days
Aadhaar for Children below 5 years in Tamil Nadu: For children below 5 years no biometrics will be captured. Their UID be processed on the basis of demographic information and facial photograph linked with the UID of their parents. These children will need to update their biometrics of ten fingers, iris and facial photograph, when they turn 5 and 15. Intimation to this effect will be mentioned in the original Aadhaar letter.
Check Aadhaar Card status : Click Here
Download aaddhaar card : Click Here
Change Aadhaar Card details through Online - Mobile number, Name, Gendar, Date of Birth, Address & Language
- Open the link: Click Here
- Enter your aaddhaar number and then captcha given
- Click on "send otp" button
- Enter the otp sent your registered mobile number and then click on log in
- Click on "Update demographic data" and select which you wish to change/amend in aadhaar
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
Note: Some of these maximum you can change once in life time, so be careful before you make change in aadhaar.
- Change your details and upload the required documents accordingly and then click on next
- If you select multiple then you may amend your details and upload documents accordinlying
- Enter the captcha and click on send otp
Enter the OTP (which was sent to your registered mobile number) and then click on "make payment"
- Now you can make the payment (Rs. 50 tentatively) through credit/debit card or netbanking
- Once you complete with the payment you will be given URN or SRN
Check your updated details : Click Here
Aadhaar Card helpline Number
Toll free :1947
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
UIDAI Head Office
Unique Identification Authority of IndiaGovernment of India (GoI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi - 110001
Aadhaar Regional office in Tamil Nadu
UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru
Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bengaluru - 560001
Phone : 080-22340104
Fax : 080-22340310